Out-of-character (OOC) chat

Exploring the elder, esoteric Lands and Environs of the D&D Wilderness. When we have time.

Moderator: greyarea

connivingsumo

Re: Out-of-character (OOC) chat

Post by connivingsumo »

tumblingdice wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:13 am
Well, don't I feel like a dingus. Part of my delay was trying to come up with a suitable player's background for the adventure. The DM's background had too much information, and I didn't relish coming up with my own. Turns out, it was at the end of the module all along. Duh! It has been posted under Background information.
:lol: :lol:
tumblingdice wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:31 am
Sorry for the delay, guys. Work and home, well, you know. Will post more in the morning, and reply to Brandon's game as well.
No worries. :thumbup:

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Hey guys! Real life's been a real kick in the pants this week. Sorry for the delay. I'll get back into the swing of things as soon as I can.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

tumblingdice wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:42 pm
Hey guys! Real life's been a real kick in the pants this week. Sorry for the delay. I'll get back into the swing of things as soon as I can.
Skellie queued! :twisted:

No worries, friend, Real Life First! Hope nothing traumatic or too frustrating. :)

badams30

Post by badams30 »

tumblingdice wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:42 pm
We're not going anywhere. This summer has been up and down with real life goings on on my end for sure.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Hey everyone,
I'll be on vacations this weekend, so may not be near my keyboard until Tuesday or Wednesday.
thanks and have a great weekend,
John

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

I'm back, guys! Thanks for waiting. We'll make it to this dungeon one of these days.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

jcftao wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:42 pm
"We seek lodgings and ale...or at least ale."
:lol: :lol: :lol:

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in any of the games, including my own. Real life has been extremely busy and stressful lately. I just can't commit the necessary time and energy to be a good DM or gamer, so I'm stepping down for now. I realize this is disruptive, and I apologize for the hassle. But I'd rather be up front about it than to keep pushing it off. I'll let you know if things change.

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Welcome back, everyone! Just a reminder that we'll be using Labyrinth Lord instead of Moldvay Basic rules going forward. I don't want anyone who doesn't have the Moldvay rules selling their plasma just to play in my game. See House Rules for where to get a free copy of Labyrinth Lord.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

tumblingdice wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:01 pm
Welcome back, everyone! Just a reminder that we'll be using Labyrinth Lord instead of Moldvay Basic rules going forward. I don't want anyone who doesn't have the Moldvay rules selling their plasma just to play in my game. See House Rules for where to get a free copy of Labyrinth Lord.
:clap: :ugeek: :thumbup: