Trouble at Brandonsford!

A White Box FMAG Sandbox

Moderator: badams30

User avatar
badams30
Posts: 735
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 6:50 pm

Re: Trouble at Brandonsford!

Post by badams30 »

greyarea wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:12 pm
Okay, I’ve never met a Brandon I’ve ever liked
a sudden and unexpected yet terrible bolt of lightning strikes the blasphemous Hugi and transforms him into a smoking pile of ash. Very sad. Anyway... actions?

User avatar
greyarea
Posts: 970
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am

Re: Trouble at Brandonsford!

Post by greyarea »

:lol:

User avatar
connivingsumo
Posts: 660
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:55 pm

Re: Trouble at Brandonsford!

Post by connivingsumo »

Dewplo "the brave" Buttonberry
Image
badams30 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:06 pm
The priest sighs and gives Dewplo a glance just short of being disdainful and says "thank you, but I've just eaten."
The Halfling looks relieved, then joyous... "Oh that's just wonde... I mean, terrible - terrible news. How unfortunate!" he squeals as he shoves the Rosemary-Butter Bunn in his mouth!


Master Sneaker
Target priority: imminent danger (self or companion), then the target most injured.
+ Arrows = 20
+ HP: 7
+ AC: 13
+ Super sneaky (Near Invisibility (1-5/d6))
+ To Hit: +3 with missiles (+1 melee), or +5 if Hidden (+3 melee).
+ Only receive half damage from 'Giant Types' (Ogres, Giants, Trolls, etc.)
When possible, Sammich will always try to retrieve previously fired arrows.


User avatar
tumblingdice
Posts: 271
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:26 pm
Location: Southern NH

Re: Trouble at Brandonsford!

Post by tumblingdice »

Sythandra the elf looks over at the smoking pile of ash that was once Hugi. He chose his words...poorly.

User avatar
badams30
Posts: 735
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 6:50 pm

Re: Trouble at Brandonsford!

Post by badams30 »

tumblingdice wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:31 pm
Sythandra the elf looks over at the smoking pile of ash that was once Hugi. He chose his words...poorly.
BONUS XP AWARD 10,000 XP TO THIS MAN

User avatar
tumblingdice
Posts: 271
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:26 pm
Location: Southern NH

Re: Trouble at Brandonsford!

Post by tumblingdice »

badams30 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:42 pm
tumblingdice wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:31 pm
Sythandra the elf looks over at the smoking pile of ash that was once Hugi. He chose his words...poorly.
BONUS XP AWARD 10,000 XP TO THIS MAN
Thanks! Sythandra being an elf and all, that will make her, what, almost 2nd level?

User avatar
kipper
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri May 06, 2022 6:29 pm

Re: Trouble at Brandonsford!

Post by kipper »

greyarea wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:12 pm
Apparently the church doesn’t take payment in Butter Bunns, mumbles Hugi. Okay, I’ve never met a Brandon I’ve ever liked but if his sword can help, I say we retrieve that. Might be our first order of business, actually, after conferring with the witch, of course. Seems a better use of our time than trade negotiations with a bunch of dwarves.
Jocasta agrees with Hugi's plan, but keeps quiet about it!

User avatar
spanningtree
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:06 pm

Re: Trouble at Brandonsford!

Post by spanningtree »

Eerik

Good night brother, take care.

To his comrades: Yes, perhaps the sword may be of use...

User avatar
badams30
Posts: 735
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 6:50 pm

Re: Trouble at Brandonsford!

Post by badams30 »

If you are done speaking to the priest and the idea is just to head out to see the witch in the morning, I can move this along in a condensed post. Just let me know if there are any actions you wish to take before you depart in the AM, and if you all intend to visit the witch and then go straight to the barrow.

User avatar
connivingsumo
Posts: 660
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:55 pm

Re: Trouble at Brandonsford!

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:49 pm
If you are done speaking to the priest and the idea is just to head out to see the witch in the morning, I can move this along in a condensed post. Just let me know if there are any actions you wish to take before you depart in the AM, and if you all intend to visit the witch and then go straight to the barrow.
For Dewplo's part, heading to the witch, or the tomb/barrow/wherever the sword might be, is okay by him.

Post Reply