OOC CHAT

A White Box FMAG Sandbox
tumblingdice

Re: OOC CHAT

Post by tumblingdice »

Mine was a different printing, but same picture.

https://www.amazon.com/Three-Classical- ... 0553212842

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Not to go on about the Bard for too long, but Richard III, if you get a chance to see that, is awesome!

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Hey guys! Sorry for long delay. Wish I had an excuse but just been consumed with RL stuff and lost track of time. I'm going to close the current thread, do a prob not so brief summary and open a new thread just to catch it all up. We're off to see Hogboon! And Rik, your guy is dead. Ooops, sorry. No he isn't. He's still alive. I'm jumping the gun again. Dang. Stand by fellas, post coming! Thanks for your patience!

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:06 pm
Hey guys! Sorry for long delay. Wish I had an excuse but just been consumed with RL stuff and lost track of time. I'm going to close the current thread, do a prob not so brief summary and open a new thread just to catch it all up. We're off to see Hogboon! And Rik, your guy is dead. Ooops, sorry. No he isn't. He's still alive. I'm jumping the gun again. Dang. Stand by fellas, post coming! Thanks for your patience!
All good, Sir! Looking forward to your post. :mrgreen:

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Moody Sythandra will be ready. Whether I'll be ready to post on her behalf is always an open question. :)

spanningtree

Post by spanningtree »

All good! Take your time.