OOC CHAT

A White Box FMAG Sandbox
jcftao

Re: OOC CHAT

Post by jcftao »

The camping trip was less roughing it and more glamping I guess. Lol.
My brother booked a couple cabins on the lakefront and we spent three days lounging in the shade with a cool breeze coming off the water.
The cabin was a brisk 71 degrees thanks to the AC...so not roughing it. In my defense, I did have to blow out my own marshmallow when it caught on fire.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Hey there, aspiring dragon slayers! I am heading south for a week of vacation starting tomorrow. I'll still be posting, but might slip a bit. Just FYI. Hope you are all well and getting in the most you can out of what's left of summer. My crew is grumbling, they've got one more week of summer break after next week and then it's back to it. Carpool, classes, getting up early, etc....

spanningtree

Post by spanningtree »

Have a great last hurrah Brandon!!!

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Have fun! Sorry I haven't posted Sythandra's action yet. I'm just finishing up a week's vacation on my end. It went quickly, and I didn't complete any of the tasks I set for myself. Next time, I'll know better, and set much fewer goals for myself, if any.

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

This is proving to be quite a conversation, with no shortage of conflicting threats and reassurances. Parties frequently establish marching orders before hitting the dungeon. Maybe we should work out good cop, bad cop roles ahead of time, too. :lol:

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

:lol:

spanningtree

Post by spanningtree »

:)

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

Hey guys, sorry I’ve been out of pocket this week. I’m in the Philippines helping my fiancé get moved from here to the U.S. I’ve had a few moments to throw updates on Facebook, but not really enough time to critically read the posts and get caught up, which I am hoping to do this evening, so thanks for y’all’s patience. :mrgreen:

spanningtree

Post by spanningtree »

Can you ship me a tray of beef lumpia? 8-)

badams30

Post by badams30 »

connivingsumo wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:07 pm
Hey guys, sorry I’ve been out of pocket this week. I’m in the Philippines helping my fiancé get moved from here to the U.S. I’ve had a few moments to throw updates on Facebook, but not really enough time to critically read the posts and get caught up, which I am hoping to do this evening, so thanks for y’all’s patience. :mrgreen:
No worries! Safe travels! And bring me some of that delicious corned tuna.