A White Box FMAG Sandbox
badams30

Re: OOC CHAT

Post by badams30 »

kipper wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 1:46 pm
badams30 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 9:46 pm
I think maybe Kipper can't message because he's new to the board, so I'm going to message him again and we'll be rolling.
I have not received any PMs. I tried sending you one just now to test it.
What the heck. Odd, I swear I sent one on Saturday. Okay, my allergy meds must be making me crazy. Going to send you a new one.... SORRY!

spanningtree

Post by spanningtree »

Oi folks, I am going on PTO for the next two weeks starting tomorrow. It's my sons b-day, were going to go to D-land and basically catch up on being stuck in the house for the last two years. If I am slow to post go ahead and NPC. I will try to keep up though, right.... :lol:

badams30

Post by badams30 »

spanningtree wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:25 pm
Oi folks, I am going on PTO for the next two weeks starting tomorrow. It's my sons b-day, were going to go to D-land and basically catch up on being stuck in the house for the last two years. If I am slow to post go ahead and NPC. I will try to keep up though, right.... :lol:
Enjoy! Sounds like fun! I'll try to get a post up tonight, been in a busy mode at work the last week, but coming out of it! Hang in there, it's going to pick up soon! And Rik will definitely be rolling up a new character. Ooops, didn't mean to type that. Sorry... dang.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Sorry for my absence. I hadn't been getting any emails for some reason

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

greyarea wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:25 am
Sorry for my absence. I hadn't been getting any emails for some reason
Google was blocking our emails, I made some changes so hopefully this won't happen again. But for now I'd recommend checking your spam folders and mark any notification emails from the forum as 'not spam', even old ones that may have been erroneously flagged.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Stupid Google

badams30

Post by badams30 »

My wife has been having some issues with almost every email she tries to send being unsendable and flagged as spam. Ugh. Hey, sorry for delay, been a busy week, I also got a message from a new board member inquiring about joining our crew, I replied but hadn't heard back. I'll shoot for a post tonight. Happy friday everyone!

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Happy Friday. Don’t make him the vampire on the plane.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

Happy Friday! :mrgreen:

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Hey everyone! Sorry for a couple of days delay, but moving forward again!
Since we had some interest, we've got another person joining the band - Valdus. I've added him to the group and he should be posting soon. Looks like you'll all be needing some help if you're going to go after the dragon...