OOC CHAT

A White Box FMAG Sandbox
connivingsumo

Re: OOC CHAT

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:04 pm
Okay, I'm going to update some of the background stuff today, and then I'll let everyone know. We should be able to get rolling this week. If you can't finish your character by the time we start, there's plenty of opportunity to join in progress.
The weekend ended up being a bit of a poo-storm, but I should have my character complete by today/EoB today. :shifty:

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Oh right. I’d gotten so used to playing hobbits…

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

greyarea wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:44 pm
Oh right. I’d gotten so used to playing hobbits…
I'm going to fill that role for you, Halfling Rogue. :ugeek:

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

Based on John's 2-to-1 stat point swap, I presume I'm allowed to do the same. :thumbup:
jcftao wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:01 pm
I swapped points from one stat to my prime ability at a 2 to 1 rate. Is that permissible?
(Strength went from 13 down to 9 and then I added 2 pts to INT).
Last edited by connivingsumo on Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Yes, all good on the swap. And you don't need to post rolls, I trust you. And let's be honest, chances are I'll kill you off early anyway, so it doesn't matter. I'm looking forward to this adventure, I got my copy of it last week and it looks fun and different, so I can't wait to get going. Like I said, I'll get some stuff posted tonight. Thanks for joining and your patience!

badams30

Post by badams30 »

greyarea wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:31 pm
My character has armor and a weapon. He doesn’t need more than that does he?
Just socks. No that's fine. You can equip more if you like, but not necessary.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:50 pm
Yes, all good on the swap. And you don't need to post rolls, I trust you. And let's be honest, chances are I'll kill you off early anyway, so it doesn't matter. I'm looking forward to this adventure, I got my copy of it last week and it looks fun and different, so I can't wait to get going. Like I said, I'll get some stuff posted tonight. Thanks for joining and your patience!
I've prepared to die; I'm the six fingered man, after all. I forgot your rules were to roll 7, drop the lowest, so I added one more role to that pic I posted - re-snipped - and posted the update with the date/time circled. I'm sure you trust me, but I'm just adding transparency. :angel:

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Just FYI - you aren't looking to meet a caravan, just going to Brandonsford to look into the stories of the Dragon attacks and see if you can kill/stop the dragon or get to the bottom of what's going on. General consensus was that Brandonsford was a good place to search for adventure and some chance to earn some coin...

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

I only misunderstood that a lot. Oh well.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Hey everyone- I’ll get a post up tomorrow, been doing dad duty this weekend…