Trouble at Brandonsford!

A White Box FMAG Sandbox
jcftao

Re: Trouble at Brandonsford!

Post by jcftao »

"Do you have any of these 'talismans' the fairy left at your doorstep?" Willig asks the smithy.

"Perhaps Sythandra or myself will learn something useful about the owner."

Valdus

Post by Valdus »

"That is a fine thing indeed," the halfling mutters. "Oh and a Talisman would work wonders for us, oh yes."

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Sythandra - elf

Sythandra graciously accepts the silver dagger, tucking it away in her belt. She laughs. Jocasta is right. It sounds like this fairy has taken a fancy to you. Maybe you should leave a gift in return, the elf adds with a wink. She also nods at Willig's suggestion. Yes, can you show us one, she'll ask the smith.

Do not meta-game, Steve, do not meta-game. The silver dagger is just a nice silver dagger. We don't need to stock up on wolvesbane at the earliest opportunity. Not at all...

spanningtree

Post by spanningtree »

Eerik

Taking in the chat he perks up at the "fairy" talk. Yes, if the creature meant you harm I think you would have already experienced it... interesting. I wonder if the fairy might be the witch.... just a thought.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

"Are Fairies bad?" Dewplo ponders... "Are all Witches bad?" he ponders further.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Warwick nods excitedly at your offer to check on the dwarves and bring him some metal. At the talk of the fairy, he gets noticeably uneasy. "Uh, yeah. I got some of them things outside here. Don't want em' in my house." He goes to a barrel sitting next to his shop and pulls out a handful of shapes apparently oragami folded paper shapes, a couple of them unfolded. They are made of nice parchment with sparkling silver accents in the paper. Curious, Jocasta examines a couple of the unfolded ones, and unfolds a third to confirm her suspicions - and she finds all three to have beautiful handwriting in them, written in a calligraphy format. As you all suspected, they are letters from a secret admirer. The person doesn't identify themselves, but it's clear from the language used, the "fairy" is quite fond of the smithy. As you read the letters, Warwick says "BE CAREFUL! I think they've got some cursed runes on them or something. I'd hate for you'se to get turned into frogs or something,
cause' I'm betting that witch is doing this to me!"

While not racy or explicit, the letters express the writers fondness for Warwick, and how they wish he wasn't sad and alone and how they could be happy together. Quite sappy in an innocent way. Sythandra takes a closer eye at the letters to see if anything mystical or unusual is present, and she finds nothing out of the ordinary.

kipper

Post by kipper »

Jocasta is ready to head to the alchemist!

spanningtree

Post by spanningtree »

Eerik

Indicates that he is also ready to move on.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

Dewplo the brave follows the party! So he's also ready.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Willig is ready