Trouble at Brandonsford!

A White Box FMAG Sandbox
tumblingdice

Re: Trouble at Brandonsford!

Post by tumblingdice »

Sythandra smiles at Jocasta's enthusiasm and nods in approval of the potions.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

If Willig has a chance to speak briefly and privately with alchemist, he will say...

"Madam, like you, I am a student of the mystical arts. I envy you and your collection of fine brewing equipment. Alas, if I could only settle down and devote my attention to brewing of useful concoctions! I was wondering if perhaps you may help me? I'm looking for any substance, powdered preferable, that would cause temporary irritation to one's eyes or breathing? You may see my intent. If this dragon has minions, it would be helpful to dispatch them with an alchemical substance, no?"

"Unfortunately, I cannot provide any coin for any substance you may have to avail. But, I am skilled in many areas of spell weaving. Perhaps you have need of perhaps, a charm spell. Nothing to dominate the will of any person...that would be against my principles...but perhaps a spell that allows one person to see another in a new light? Something that gives a person just a bit of a nudge...just enough to overcome their hesitations and see the person standing before them as they intend to be seen?"

"Please let me know if I can do any favor for you. I hope to be lodging at the inn, at least for tonight. I am in your service, madam."

Willig makes his best impression of a courtly bow.

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Sythandra observes Dewplo as he munches away on Ingrid's fresh baked rosemary buns.

Might I try one? she ventures of the hostess. Apart from lembas, we elves don't do much baking.

Valdus

Post by Valdus »

ElRey muses over the shiny baubles of potions and things. "Hmm good to save a life, but steel is more my trade."

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Ingrid shakes her head at Willig's question. "Im afraid I don't have anything that could do that, aside from some old fashioned sand." At the mention of a charm spell she furrows her brow a bit and then smiles and chuckles. "Oh no, I don't think I'd be needing anything of that nature. But thank you."

At Sythandra's request, she passes the bread among you. "Please, take what you wish, I have plenty. And good luck against this dragon. I'm sure Vivian can provide some wisdom. Tell her I said hello, won't you? And do be careful."

The sun is low in the sky, and you are all feeling the affects of the day's travel and socializing. Ingrid politely says "Can I be of any other assistance?"

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

We seeing the witch first? Or the priest? Asks the dwarf. I suggest the priest first, seeing as we're in town and so is he. Then we head out and see this Vivi.

spanningtree

Post by spanningtree »

Eerik

I concur, we can still catch the priest today and then the witch in the morn I think.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

Yup, Priest today - rest overnight in town - head to witch tomorrow mornin.

kipper

Post by kipper »

^ Jocasta is on board with this plan.

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

No objections from Sythandra. She devours the bread as daintily as she can, which isn't very dainty. Thank you, she says. We'll be careful.