Trouble at Brandonsford!

A White Box FMAG Sandbox
kipper

Re: Trouble at Brandonsford!

Post by kipper »

"Blimey! What sorts o' magic grog do ye have?" Jocasta asks.

Valdus

Post by Valdus »

Elrey appears taken aback by the entire affair, unused to such primitive, but useful, surrounding. "Aye it would be wondrous to have an anti-dragon concoction, that would be wondrous."

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Sythandra the elf makes a note of the origami creations, and smiles to herself. She ponders how the promise of Warwick's favor, and the likelihood of Ingrid being the fairie, can be used to the group's advantage, if need be.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

Dewplo "the brave" Buttonberry
badams30 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:46 pm
Dewplo's highly trained food sensing nose detects the faint aroma of some pleasant edibles coming from within the home. Baking bread, perhaps? With a touch of rosemary and butter. He unconsciously salivates a bit.

"[...], I can't help in person with this dragon, but I may be able to help you with a couple potions or something."
"Oh yes, thank you! And... um... the "or something" part... well, I think some pastry would be extremely helpful to our bout with a dragon." the Halfling says, confident and official like as he goes up on his toes, neck stretched, careening to look the direction of the savory aroma! Dewplo believed he was thinking it, but subconsciously spoke aloud softly..."Especially if that's a hint of Rosemary and Butter..."

Master Sneaker
Target priority: imminent danger (self or companion), then the target most injured.
+ Arrows = 20
+ HP: 7
+ AC: 13
+ Super sneaky (Near Invisibility (1-5/d6))
+ To Hit: +3 with missiles (+1 melee), or +5 if Hidden (+3 melee).
+ Only receive half damage from 'Giant Types' (Ogres, Giants, Trolls, etc.)
When possible, Sammich will always try to retrieve previously fired arrows.

spanningtree

Post by spanningtree »

Eerik

Well met Ingrid, anything would be of great use on our quest... be it knowledge or potion or anything. Fidgeting a bit as he is not use to chatting with such a fair, er um...

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Ingrid dutifully answers your questions:

"Well, I don't know that I have much that would help, my work lately seems to be poultices, salves and mundane concoctions, give me a moment, if you will." She goes in to the attached room out of sight for a moment or two, coming back with a tray covered with a towel, the contents of which appear to be steaming. She brings the tray over and winks at Dewplo and says "You look famished, and you have a good nose, friend. You're welcome to try my rosemary buns." and she removes the towel to reveal some steaming buttery buns with a pleasant fragrance of rosemary wafting off of them. She goes to her shelves and for the next 3-4 minutes she's moving and sorting potions and boxes and finally comes back with a couple items in a small leather pouch. She hands them to Eerik. A faint glow emanates from the pouch, and Eerik slowly pulls two glowing vials from the pouch. One has a soothing red hue to it, the other is amazingly clear, only visible by the level of the liquid at the top of the vial.

"The red is a healing elixir. There's two doses of it in there, so be sparing with it. That's all I have, and it's hard to come by, unless you want to make a donation to the church... and assuming the good father would share with you." The clear one is special - it'll make the user invisible to others. There's only one dose, and you'll become visible immediately if you try to stab someone or cast a spell, so keep that in mind."

Ingrid says "Take care of those, I'd normally sell those for a hefty sum, but I hope you can put them to use ridding us of this menace." She shrugs and says "I wish there was more I could do, but that's probably the extent of how I could help. There aren't many around this place who can be of much help against such a beast." She gets a thoughtful look and says "Hmm... I'll bet Vivan could help. She might know something." Seeing your blank glances she chuckles and says "Oh, sorry. Vivian... most of these ninnies around here call her the witch."

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Thank you, says the dwarf. What more can you tel us of Vivian? We’re hoping to speak with her soon.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

Dewplo "the brave" Buttonberry

Dewplo looks glowingly at Ingrid, "Oh... they look and smell splendid! Thank you!!"

Master Sneaker
Target priority: imminent danger (self or companion), then the target most injured.
+ Arrows = 20
+ HP: 7
+ AC: 13
+ Super sneaky (Near Invisibility (1-5/d6))
+ To Hit: +3 with missiles (+1 melee), or +5 if Hidden (+3 melee).
+ Only receive half damage from 'Giant Types' (Ogres, Giants, Trolls, etc.)
When possible, Sammich will always try to retrieve previously fired arrows.

kipper

Post by kipper »

"Yarr, this puts the wind in me sails! Ye have me thanks." Jocasta says.

She then waits to hear the reply to Hugi's question about Vivian.

spanningtree

Post by spanningtree »

Eerik

Blushing, Eerik take carefully takes the vials: Thank you very much, I am sure these will be quite useful. Your buns are excellent... just excellent.

OCC: sheet updated with potion of healing x2 and potion of invisibility.