The Secret Door: OOC Discussion

Valdus' White Box FMAG Game
Valdus

Re: The Secret Door: OOC Discussion

Post by Valdus »

I thought I would say a word on my go-to table of wondrous PC action. It comes from a very different rpg- Usurper. I use this table and several others from the game for just about everything a pc would want to do. If you have a trait that helps the action (say if a thief rolls to dodge a falling boulder) I roll twice on the table.

Feel free to use it in your own controlled-chaos-campaign.

JimboJimbo

Post by JimboJimbo »

Nice table. I try it in my next solo session.

Valdus

Post by Valdus »

Child and wife are both on vacation, I will post when I have the chance. But it is pretty loco here right now.

JimboJimbo

Post by JimboJimbo »

Thanks for letting us know, Valdus. I'll look foreward to when things settle a bit, though probably not as much as you! :lol:

Valdus

Post by Valdus »

Wow Round 1 done, I hope I did it well. Easier than I thought with the tools at hand. Summer still somehow crazy. I guess its the leftover hurricane renovations.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Hey! Sorry for the delay in posting, this week has been a bit hectic. So far so good though, we did a number on those bad guys.

Valdus

Post by Valdus »

I prefer long casual gaming. This should be fun, not a job!

Valdus

Post by Valdus »

Due to Health and domestic reasons I got to put this game on hold; at the least.

And I really regret it, but demands of home renovations and subsequent health have made me give up pbp altogether. Never say never so I will say, for now. Perhaps soon I will return to the dungeon crawl in a box but for now, I will stick to simply seeing the dungeons that comes out of my mind and putting those on paper.

My sincerest apologies,

V

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Valdus wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:32 pm
Due to Health and domestic reasons I got to put this game on hold; at the least.

And I really regret it, but demands of home renovations and subsequent health have made me give up pbp altogether. Never say never so I will say, for now. Perhaps soon I will return to the dungeon crawl in a box but for now, I will stick to simply seeing the dungeons that comes out of my mind and putting those on paper.

My sincerest apologies,

V
That sucks, I hope things look up for you soon, real life has a way of torpedoing things sometimes.

JimboJimbo

Post by JimboJimbo »

Valdus wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:32 pm

My sincerest apologies,

V
No worries old mate, we all know the dull world has a rotten habit of getting in the way of the good ones. Hopefully those renovations will make you score a couple of extra followers, maybe even a cleric with a heal spell. :)