Delve #2

Old dungeon delves will go here.

Moderator: merias

JimboJimbo

Re: Delve #2

Post by JimboJimbo »

Been a few years since I've seen that one! Still, I looked him up. Does he hail from Innsmouth by any chance? ;)

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

greyarea wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:48 pm
Let’s get this open, now, shall we?, he says with a smile. He will inspect the lock (padlock or integrated?) if there is one.
It's simple iron latch, with a bar through the lock that looks like it can just be moved to allow the latch to be opened.
Did the flying orca have wings? Is this a new subspecies or something magically altered?
Yes, they looked like Goblins, just with wings big enough to allow them to fly. You can only guess as to where they came from.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

JimboJimbo wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:56 pm
Bonner shakes down floblin corpses for a key & hands it to Berthod if he finds one.
You do not find any keys, but the chest does not appear to need one (see previous post).

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Berthold uses his crowbar to open the latch (not pry it open, but as an extension in case there’s a trap). If he survives that, he will pop the lid

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

You get the chest open without incident, inside is a leather satchel containing 662gp, 338sp and 3 large aquamarine gems.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

JimboJimbo wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:16 pm
Been a few years since I've seen that one! Still, I looked him up. Does he hail from Innsmouth by any chance? ;)
Wrong game, mate! :D

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Cedric smiles at the sound of coin. He has visions of cold ale, roast pork, and beautiful lasses.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Looking good, boys, says Berthold. Let’s see what other delights this place has in store, shall we?

I say we check out the other rooms near this one.

JimboJimbo

Post by JimboJimbo »

Bonner rubs his hands at all that juicy coin.

Couldn't agree Berthold, my old Long Shanks he says, if you boys ate up for it, I'll lead the way with my good Dwarfish eyes and we can see what slammed the door on our behinds.

If everyone's happy, Bonner picks up his spear and heads to the door and listens for a moment.

Magremore

Post by Magremore »

Did I miss something—do we know what that concentric circles in this room on the map are?

Also, did anyone grab the two short bows (and accompanying arrows) that the goblins were using? If no one else wants them, Bel'xor will grab them and hand them to Wennic and Otto.