Delve #4

Old dungeon delves will go here.

Moderator: merias

merias
Site Admin

Delve #4

Post by merias »

You rest up and head back to the dungeon, Suspos and Salty now part of your entourage.

Where to?

@greyarea you went up a level - I just need a HP roll for you to update the party stats.

greyarea

Re: Delve #4

Post by greyarea »

Let’s see if we can get through the door west, suggests Berthold. Think we can disarm the trap?

rredmond

Post by rredmond »

"Agreed on west," Schmidt agrees.
Holy Schmidt He swears by his pretty floral bonnet...
Cure Light Wounds -- 2/3
Hold Person — 1/1
Updated: 3/23/2024
Bind wounds for 1d3 after each combat

JimboJimbo

Post by JimboJimbo »

Trap? Point me in the right direction and get your over-stretched legs out me way and I'll take care of your stinking Trap. Salty grumbles, unfurling his roll of tools.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Cedric wonders if anyone was going to ask about poor ol' Jingle's remains. During our brief stay in town, Cedric found a holly tree near the edge of town. It seemed fitting to put the elf's ashes beneath a holly tree.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Don't mention Jingle... We don't want to scare off our new rent-a-wizard!

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Salty examines the door to the west.

The door is about 8 feet tall and 5 feet wide, with a large iron ring set near the right edge and iron hinges set into the wall on the left. You surmise it opens towards you by pulling on the ring. Since Salty is looking at it closely, he notices several holes in the door, above the ring, each about the width of his thumb. The holes are a few inches above the ring.

I've updated status with the new party stats and marching order, let me know if anything needs to change.

rredmond

Post by rredmond »

"Any way to cover those holes before checking it out further?" Schmidt whispers for no real reason. All the while peeking down that southern hallway.
merias wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 12:36 pm
I've updated status with the new party stats and marching order, let me know if anything needs to change.
Just realizing the rent-a-wizard's name is "sus" as the kids say :think:
Holy Schmidt He swears by his pretty floral bonnet...
Cure Light Wounds -- 2/3
Hold Person — 1/1
Updated: 3/23/2024
Bind wounds for 1d3 after each combat

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Cedric takes three giant steps backwards and looks for his whisk and dustpan.

JimboJimbo

Post by JimboJimbo »

jcftao wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 1:08 pm
Cedric takes three giant steps backwards and looks for his whisk and dustpan.
:lol:

Salty examines the holes, door, and surrounding area looking for a trigger mechanism. If he can't see anything He'll step to the side and slide a crossbow bolt into one of the holes, seeing if he can feel anything inside.

If he can't feel anything (darts/arrows/etc) inside, he'll unfurl his rope and trim off a three inch section for each hole and jam a length into each hole, packing it tight with his bolt.

If he can feel something in the pits but can't find the trigger mechanism, he'll tie his rope around his sword hilt, jam the sword into the ring then tie it off. He'll move away from the line of fire and pull on the rope to turn the iron ring and open the door.

Alright you bunch of snow-topped log legs, you might want to get your over-sttetched hides out the way.