Re: OOC Chat

Post by kipper »

Not a problem, real life comes first.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:13 pm
Hey everyone, I'm not throwing in the towel, I'm planning on a post to get you guys moving toward the unknown shortly! Been a bit tied up with trying to find a new job, doing some contract work, and my kids seem to have 100's of appointments the past couple weeks. So hang in there- we're going to get moving. HONEST!
No worries :thumbup:

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Hey guys - post coming hopefully tonight. I somehow misplaced my map of this encounter area, so I'm fixing that. We'll be moving again soon. And I figured the half-skeleton would be a perfect encounter companion to Rik's typical memes. I briefly thought of having the skeleton say to Rik "whhhhhhhy is this takkkking soooooo lonnnnngggggg?"

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 2:24 pm
Hey guys - post coming hopefully tonight. I somehow misplaced my map of this encounter area, so I'm fixing that. We'll be moving again soon. And I figured the half-skeleton would be a perfect encounter companion to Rik's typical memes. I briefly thought of having the skeleton say to Rik "whhhhhhhy is this takkkking soooooo lonnnnngggggg?"
:lol:

Well I was giving you some room, because of all the stuff you're doing at home/work. :thumbup:

The skellie thing was pretty cool, and that would've been funny if it spoke to me about memes! :lol:

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Oh, man! I hadn't even thought about the connection between the skeleton and Rik's memes. Ha!

So, Rik, when are you going to serve up some buxom barmaid memes for us?

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

tumblingdice wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 1:12 pm
Oh, man! I hadn't even thought about the connection between the skeleton and Rik's memes. Ha!

Hmmm... <strokes non-existent pointy beard evily> yes... yes... I may have to make some of those... :twisted:

badams30

Post by badams30 »

connivingsumo wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 5:10 pm
tumblingdice wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 1:12 pm

Hmmm... <strokes non-existent pointy beard evily> yes... yes... I may have to make some of those... :twisted:
I look forward to your bony sarcastic minions.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Hey guys, sorry for slowdown. Fathers Day weekend and all that. I'll pick it back up later today. Hope all you dads had a great day. My crew treated me well, despite subjecting me to the "old guy, balding guy, slow guy" jokes. I gave it back to them with some select dad jokes, fresh from my most exclusive stock of the absolute worst.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:35 pm
Hey guys, sorry for slowdown. Fathers Day weekend and all that. I'll pick it back up later today. Hope all you dads had a great day. My crew treated me well, despite subjecting me to the "old guy, balding guy, slow guy" jokes. I gave it back to them with some select dad jokes, fresh from my most exclusive stock of the absolute worst.
:lol: No worries & glad you had a great Father's Day; you deserve it. :thumbup:

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

No problemo, Brandon. Glad you had a good Father's Day.