OOC Chat

A Swords & Wizardry Complete Sandbox

Moderator: badams30

connivingsumo

Re: OOC Chat

Post by connivingsumo »

tumblingdice wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:11 pm
Hey guys! As I posted verbatim over in Greyarea's game, Niamh cautioned me against abandoning all my creative and relaxation outlets just because I was out on leave, so, Albrecht's back!

Also, I'm pleased to announce the birth of our new son yesterday. I'll share the details by pm.
CONGRATULATIONS!! :angel:

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Hey Fellas,
Sorry for the delay - I've been feeling a bit icky the past couple days, and prior to that my kids have decided to share their illnesses among everyone, so I've been a bit preoccupied. I'll get a new post up in the next day or two. Thanks! And for goodness sake, everyone stay healthy. And keep your kids at arms distance. Those little buggers have the pestilence about them.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:15 pm
Hey Fellas,
Sorry for the delay - I've been feeling a bit icky the past couple days, and prior to that my kids have decided to share their illnesses among everyone, so I've been a bit preoccupied. I'll get a new post up in the next day or two. Thanks! And for goodness sake, everyone stay healthy. And keep your kids at arms distance. Those little buggers have the pestilence about them.
Hope you feel better. :angel:

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Man, between my being under the weather, my daughter had a kidney infection and was in the hospital for a good chunk of last week (till yesterday) I am a tired wreck, so no posts.
I'm anxious to get going again, so my goal is to get a post up and start the wheels moving again this week. Thanks for the patience! I know you guys understand, but just wanted to give an update!

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:40 pm
Man, between my being under the weather, my daughter had a kidney infection and was in the hospital for a good chunk of last week (till yesterday) I am a tired wreck, so no posts.
I'm anxious to get going again, so my goal is to get a post up and start the wheels moving again this week. Thanks for the patience! I know you guys understand, but just wanted to give an update!
I was going to leave you a skellie until I saw your FB post about your daughter! :( :cry: Man, that is seriously scary! I'm glad she's home now; you get a skellie-pass my friend. Besides, I've been buried at work and haven't been able to contribute to any game, so it'd be pretty hypocritical of me. :shifty:

badams30

Post by badams30 »

connivingsumo wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:20 pm
badams30 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:40 pm
I was going to leave you a skellie until I saw your FB post about your daughter! :( :cry: Man, that is seriously scary! I'm glad she's home now; you get a skellie-pass my friend. Besides, I've been buried at work and haven't been able to contribute to any game, so it'd be pretty hypocritical of me. :shifty:
Thankfully Madelyn is doing much better! I've been slammed at work too, but I'm really trying to get a post up. Sorry for the delay. I know you guys are okay with real life, but I do apologize. If I don't get a post up in the next couple days, I fully expect a blatant skeleton post from you....

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:35 pm
If I don't get a post up in the next couple days, I fully expect a blatant skeleton post from you....
Ooooooh.... *permission* :lol: :lol:

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:35 pm
If I don't get a post up in the next couple days...
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ***nuttin but luv fer'ya :angel:

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Okay! Better late than never, eh?

To get us moving again, I've written a cliff notes style recap to get everyone back up to speed. I'll continue the adventure in a new thread, and we'll get moving again.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

WATCH ORDER:
Kane
Albrecht
Zapolas
Theo

I'm going to call this our "Standard Watch Order" and whenever you camp I'll just ask if you want to take the standard watch order. If you wish to deviate from it, just let me know. Theo is always open to taking a second shift or an extended shift if anyone is wounded our particularly in need of rest.