Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:37 pm
WATCH ORDER:
Kane
Albrecht
Zapolas
Theo

I'm going to call this our "Standard Watch Order" and whenever you camp I'll just ask if you want to take the standard watch order. If you wish to deviate from it, just let me know. Theo is always open to taking a second shift or an extended shift if anyone is wounded our particularly in need of rest.
Sounds good; works for me! :thumbup:

tumblingdice

Re: OOC Chat

Post by tumblingdice »

Works for me, too.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Hey guys! We've been rolling pretty good the past couple weeks, just wanted to let you know I've been super swamped with some work stuff so it'll probably be a couple days before I get the next post up. Stand by! (And Rik, you can get the skeleton ready, but I don't think you'll need it...)

Thanks!

Brandon

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:54 pm
Hey guys! We've been rolling pretty good the past couple weeks, just wanted to let you know I've been super swamped with some work stuff so it'll probably be a couple days before I get the next post up. Stand by! (And Rik, you can get the skeleton ready, but I don't think you'll need it...)

Thanks!

Brandon
All Good, Sir! Thanks for the update. :thumbup:

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Okay! Should have an update and new crazy stinky dwarf drawn map up in the next day or so. Things have quieted down except for the NFL draft, so I'm a bit distracted there, but I know you're all ready to kill some crazy bad guys, so I'll do my best to get it moving!

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:24 pm
Okay! Should have an update and new crazy stinky dwarf drawn map up in the next day or so. Things have quieted down except for the NFL draft, so I'm a bit distracted there, but I know you're all ready to kill some crazy bad guys, so I'll do my best to get it moving!
right on right on :thumbup: :mrgreen: