OOC Chat

A Swords & Wizardry Complete Sandbox

Moderator: badams30

badams30

OOC Chat

Post by badams30 »

Okay, I've got enough posted to get started. The map of the Moosburg area is a work in progress, so bear with me. It has issues... Read the background and your starting info. Also below is what you know right now. Go ahead and roll up some characters and shoot me any questions you have.

What you know:
You arrived in Moosburg yesterday. Tired, dusty, hungry, but excited that you're finally here. The town is quaint and beautiful, sitting in the shadow of mountains and deep dark forests all around. A clean and clear narrow river shoots through and past the town, it's literally like a beautiful painting.

With few notable businesses, you migrated to the Gasthaus, and met Rudi, the burly and kindly proprietor, and with no visitors in residence at the moment, he offers you the common room for your party for a rate of 1SP per night, at least until other guests might arrive. He gets you some hot water, towels and some belly filling food and drink and you sleep like the dead, waking late in the morning to a hot fresh meal and Rudi's son Jurgen with a note in hand. He says "Good morning. My father says that you are adventurers, and might be seeking work. He suggested that you visit Sigfried the Wizard, he is always looking for something. You can find his house near the mill, it's the one with all the goats."

You can discuss your characters here, and anything else. Once you get some stats rolled up go ahead and put em' in a sheet. We can get going when we have a couple completed PCs...

badams30

Re: OOC Chat

Post by badams30 »

Characters are looking good! Kipper, glad to see a monk too, was hoping someone would make one. I've been hankering to make a monk, but just no games to play at the moment.

We'll shoot to start by end of week (or earlier if everyone is ready.) We'll plan to start by Friday at the latest, if we only have three at the time, that's fine, we can pick up others at any time, plus we can manage with some hirelings.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:12 pm
Characters are looking good!
I'm glad you had a look at the characters, because I meant to send you a message that I thought I was done with mine and to have you audit it.

Thank you :mrgreen:

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Okay guys - looks like we'll start with three, if you guys can get your characters buttoned down by Monday, I'll plan a first post then. Just give me a confirmation that you're ready and we can go!

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

Confirm! And I think my character is all buttoned.

kipper

Post by kipper »

My character is complete and ready.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Looks like pretty much ready, I'll give Steve a day to firm up his cleric... stand by!

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Sorry. I'll try to put something up tonight.

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Albrecht is ready to kick some butt!

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

:thumbup: :mrgreen:
tumblingdice wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:43 am
Albrecht is ready to kick some butt!