OOC Chat

A Swords & Wizardry Complete Sandbox

Moderator: badams30

badams30

Re: OOC Chat

Post by badams30 »

Hey guys, sorry so slow on getting a post up. The missus was in a car accident the week before last and thankfully she wasn't seriously hurt, the medical stuff, finding another car stuff, and my grumpy kids have slowed me down a bit. I want to get moving again, hoping to do a new post tomorrow or Tuesday. Hang in there, thanks for your patience guys!

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Take all the time you need, Brandon. We'll wait. :)

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:48 pm
Hey guys, sorry so slow on getting a post up. The missus was in a car accident the week before last and thankfully she wasn't seriously hurt, the medical stuff, finding another car stuff, and my grumpy kids have slowed me down a bit. I want to get moving again, hoping to do a new post tomorrow or Tuesday. Hang in there, thanks for your patience guys!
This is exactly why I haven't posted any skellies! Well, all this plus "Gee... if only there was something you could put on to protect your knees." :lol: :lol: :lol:

kipper

Post by kipper »

I'm going to be away for about a week, until August 6th.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

kipper wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:25 pm
I'm going to be away for about a week, until August 6th.
Safe travels to ye! :mrgreen:

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Apologies everyone. Sorry to drag my feet so much. Let's explore a dungeon, eh?

badams30

Post by badams30 »

I love Kane. He reminds me of my late uncle. He was a Vietnam vet, very competent, very dedicated, and underneath his rough exterior, he was a real nice person to anyone he met. He just had a funny way of showing it. And much like Kane, he liked a drink (or 10) every now and then.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

tumblingdice wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:14 am
OC: Hey guys, please NPC Albrecht for the time being. I'm going out on paternity leave, and need to be on duty for my family during the next six weeks. Wish us luck.
Good Luck!! :clap: :thumbup: :mrgreen: :angel:

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Hey guys! As I posted verbatim over in Greyarea's game, Niamh cautioned me against abandoning all my creative and relaxation outlets just because I was out on leave, so, Albrecht's back!

Also, I'm pleased to announce the birth of our new son yesterday. I'll share the details by pm.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

tumblingdice wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:11 pm
Hey guys! As I posted verbatim over in Greyarea's game, Niamh cautioned me against abandoning all my creative and relaxation outlets just because I was out on leave, so, Albrecht's back!

Also, I'm pleased to announce the birth of our new son yesterday. I'll share the details by pm.
Congrats on the new guy and glad to have you back. Tell Niamh we appreciate her sharing you with us.