B1.2 - Kitchen Aide

Exploring the elder, esoteric Lands and Environs of the D&D Wilderness. When we have time.

Moderator: greyarea

badams30

Re: B1.2 - Kitchen Aide

Post by badams30 »

Bert - Priest

Bert smiles and shakes his head. "Nice chatting with you gentlemen. Now if you'll excuse us."

Bert leaves the conference room and goes into the hallway. "Do we go back and get rid of those gnolls or maybe go back to that big room with the centipede and the hidden door? I'm sure the gnolls will tell someone about us and whoever is running this place will come looking."

OOC: I'm thinking we go back and kill the gnolls and if we are unscathed or don't take a lick, we try to clear the area around the gnolls a bit. Eventually they'll realize who we are/what we're really up to and they'll send the troops after us.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Fauk says, "let's go back and take care of those gnolls. They're only two of them. We can catch them unaware since they already think we are caterers."

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Tor nods in agreement to Fauk's suggestion. Do we charge in, blades drawn?

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

Slip
Slip gets ready (stalk & hide) for the ambush. If the party decides to 'burst in blades-a-swingin'! She will remain in the hall and then move in after the fray has started in hopes to catch one of those mongrels unawares!

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Fauk, the brilliant tactician that he is, says "let's kick the door down and bumrush them! They'll be standing there with spatulas instead of swords!"

Fauk is ready to kick the door down when everyone else is ready.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Bert -Priest

Bert nods thoughtfully and says “we just came from there, we could take that cart back like we’re returning it, and we just rush them.”

OOC: wasn’t there a cart? Am I crazy again?

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

There was a cart. It carried the sweets and coffee to the gnomes. I rule that they allowed you to take it with (once the coffee service was transferred to their boardroom table—they aren’t that crazy, you know).

So you have a cart. If you dare use it.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

jcftao wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:31 pm
Fauk, the brilliant tactician that he is, says "let's kick the door down and bumrush them!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Maybe, if the cart has a cloth on it, Slip could hide under the cart and get stabby with the gnolls?!

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Bert - Priest

Bert says "We could surprise them, I could push the cart in and tell them the gnomes want more food, and I could smash it into them to take them off guard, then we rush them." Bert shrugs and says "Or if we want to take it a bit more cautiously, we could go back to that room with the bug and see where that hidden door went to?"

OOC: I don't have a preference. I was thinking the same thing as Rik. Is the cart covered so Slip could hide under it? If not, I could push it in and start grumbling about how the gnomes said the gnolls made crappy food and sent us for more, and when they're standing there, I could just slam the cart into them and then it's on.

Also thinking about if we run into anyone in charge around here, it would be interesting to tell them that the gnomes are angry because they said they've been cheated, and they tried to hire us to kill the "upper management". We could use them as a distraction.