Delve #4

Old dungeon delves will go here.

Moderator: merias

Locked
User avatar
rredmond
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:17 pm
Location: South Jersey
Contact:

Re: Delve #4

Post by rredmond »

Sounds good. Mayhap the dice will roll our way!
Holy Schmidt He swears by his pretty floral bonnet...
Cure Light Wounds -- 3/3
Hold Person — 1/1
Updated: 4/16/2024
Bind wounds for 1d3 after each combat

User avatar
jcftao
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 am
Contact:

Re: Delve #4

Post by jcftao »

"Down we go, then," says Cedric.

User avatar
merias
Site Admin
Posts: 2178
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:37 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Contact:

Re: Delve #4

Post by merias »

You all make it down the ladder with no issues.

Where to?

Image

User avatar
rredmond
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:17 pm
Location: South Jersey
Contact:

Re: Delve #4

Post by rredmond »

"Should we double check that stalagmite, then to the busted door?"
Holy Schmidt He swears by his pretty floral bonnet...
Cure Light Wounds -- 3/3
Hold Person — 1/1
Updated: 4/16/2024
Bind wounds for 1d3 after each combat

User avatar
greyarea
Posts: 1550
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am

Re: Delve #4

Post by greyarea »

Berthold is not interested in the sticking up from the ground rock: he’s been in wet caves before. He lets the others check out the formation and then will lead the way to the broken door, illuminating the way with his lantern

JimboJimbo
Posts: 467
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:59 am

Re: Delve #4

Post by JimboJimbo »

rredmond wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:32 pm
"Should we double check that stalagmite, then to the busted door?"
Nothing there, sparrow Salty says, moving to stick his ear against the door.

User avatar
merias
Site Admin
Posts: 2178
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:37 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Contact:

Re: Delve #4

Post by merias »

Salty can hear the sound of a running stream, and through the gaps near the hinges can even see the reflection of the lantern light on the water, which is perhaps 10' away. He also hears a scraping noise, like something hard scratched on stone.

Actions?

JimboJimbo
Posts: 467
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:59 am

Re: Delve #4

Post by JimboJimbo »

Something's moving in there, lads. One of you heifers want to pop the door and I'll turn its face into freak kebab?

User avatar
greyarea
Posts: 1550
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am

Re: Delve #4

Post by greyarea »

I’ll let you practice door opening, Salty, says Berthold. I’ll greet our new friend with my blade.

He sets the lantern so as to illuminate the door when it opens and then gets set for battle.

JimboJimbo
Posts: 467
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:59 am

Re: Delve #4

Post by JimboJimbo »

I suppose you could do with building up a sweat. Give me a moment.

Salty checks the door for tricks, traps, and tomfoolery. If it's clear he gives a 3 count then pops it open.

Locked