Delve #7

Old dungeon delves will go here.

Moderator: merias

rredmond

Re: Delve #7

Post by rredmond »

merias wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:36 pm
My description probably was not that clear - but the door was partly open already, and you could see the start of a tunnel behind it.
Actually my post wasn't clear! :D Schmidt wanted to pull the door the rest of the way open. Partly open secret doors worry me more than
locked up ones ;)
Holy Schmidt He swears by his pretty floral bonnet...
Cure Light Wounds -- 3/3
Hold Person — 1/1
Updated: 4/16/2024
Bind wounds for 1d3 after each combat

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

rredmond wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:47 pm
merias wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:36 pm
My description probably was not that clear - but the door was partly open already, and you could see the start of a tunnel behind it.
Actually my post wasn't clear! :D Schmidt wanted to pull the door the rest of the way open. Partly open secret doors worry me more than
locked up ones ;)
Now why would you guys be so paranoid?? :twisted:

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Twig whispers, "Looks like we're going back to that scaley fellow's lair."

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Think there are two of them? Asks Uzmatazz. We’re in no shape to face a drake.

JimboJimbo

Post by JimboJimbo »

Maybe Uzzu is right, Salty ponders, P'raps we should collect those gems and rest up for a bit before going any further.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Twig says, Let's go back to the Shroomfolk and collect what is our due.

OOC--When we get a chance to speak with the mushroom men, Twig would like to ask them about any fungus that occurs in the caverns which might have either a beneficial or harmful affect on folks that 'accidently' ingest or breath it in. No, he's not looking for magic mushrooms, but more for something that could be used against an opponent. :D

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

The toadstool poison gambit!

rredmond

Post by rredmond »

Back to heal up and re-spell is good by me. :)
Holy Schmidt He swears by his pretty floral bonnet...
Cure Light Wounds -- 3/3
Hold Person — 1/1
Updated: 4/16/2024
Bind wounds for 1d3 after each combat

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Sounds like the consensus is to collect your reward and head back to town...will speed that up a bit.

You head back west, and south, and east again. into the lair of the mushroom men. The two guards seem reluctant to believe that you have killed all of the evil men at first - although they admit to hearing sounds of a battle, you have to show them the cavern with the dead wild men before it sinks in. When you tell them the men were in the service of the dragon, they consider if they can broker a truce with the creature and expand their domain.

They thank you, and return with a sack of gems.
jcftao wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:57 pm
OOC--When we get a chance to speak with the mushroom men, Twig would like to ask them about any fungus that occurs in the caverns which might have either a beneficial or harmful affect on folks that 'accidently' ingest or breath it in. No, he's not looking for magic mushrooms, but more for something that could be used against an opponent. :D
'Tis a good question! They know of a purplish cave fungus that causes hallucinations if the spores are inhaled or it is eaten, but they have not seen it in their own caves. But they warn it is common in some areas of the underdark.

I'll get a post-delve thread up and tally the loot!