merias
Site Admin

Delve #4 Aftermath

Post by merias »

Loot:

900gp, jeweled bracers and crown - 2,000gp total

Monsters vanquished:

Ogre zombie, two skeletons, six feral monkeys, shadow - 2200xp

So all PCs get 500gp and 700xp each, before any bonuses. NPCs get 350xp each (so Heimer and Suspos), and Heimer gets whatever share of Schmidt's treasure the cleric is willing to give him (may influence loyalty roll).

If you want Suspos on another Delve, he will need a 100gp payment, and he's still entitled to first pick of any magic items you might recover.

Please update your character sheets, and let me know if anyone goes up a level.

merias
Site Admin

Re: Delve #4 Aftermath

Post by merias »

The church in town has one healing flask available (5 doses of standard healing potion), cost is a 500gp "donation".

Let me know if anyone wants any equipment or hirelings for the next delve, we'll take a break this week and start in again next week sometime.

Also let me know if anyone wants to drop out, or continue with the dungeon delve, or do something else (different dungeon, wilderness, retire and play with new PC or extra PC, etc). Since the new S&W Complete came out recently, I think for new PCs I'll allow the complete rules, to include all of the other classes.

rredmond

Post by rredmond »

What's Heimer's total XP? I don't think I was tracking that before.
Schmidt will donate the 500 for the potion (always good to have) and 350 to Heimer? Figure matching his XP, I am thinking that's a good amount.

Schmidt will wait a day, and then ask Philo what his true nature is. If that doesn't work, I definitely want to find a sage to help out - though I think we sussed it out pretty good, but it can't hurt :D I'm still game to continue.
Holy Schmidt He swears by his pretty floral bonnet...
Cure Light Wounds -- 3/3
Hold Person — 1/1
Updated: 4/16/2024
Bind wounds for 1d3 after each combat

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Berthold will tithe 100 gp to the church.

I’m game to continue.

JimboJimbo

Post by JimboJimbo »

I'm keen to keep playing. Since Salty actually managed to get out of the dungeon, it'd be a shame to pull out now!

Any chance Salty can pick up a mule and a guard dog or two? No problems if not.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

rredmond wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:40 pm
What's Heimer's total XP? I don't think I was tracking that before.
Schmidt will donate the 500 for the potion (always good to have) and 350 to Heimer? Figure matching his XP, I am thinking that's a good amount.
He was just converted to 1st level before this delve, so the 350xp is all he has so far.
Schmidt will wait a day, and then ask Philo what his true nature is. If that doesn't work, I definitely want to find a sage to help out - though I think we sussed it out pretty good, but it can't hurt :D I'm still game to continue.
Philo insists he is royalty, but mostly pressures you for more gold as he is quite hungry.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Are we doing carousing in this game or just delving? I’m game either way, just getting clarification.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

JimboJimbo wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:35 pm
I'm keen to keep playing. Since Salty actually managed to get out of the dungeon, it'd be a shame to pull out now!

Any chance Salty can pick up a mule and a guard dog or two? No problems if not.
A mule is easy - 30gp for a mule and saddle bags (3600gp capacity - 3 large sacks equivalent). On the guard dog, you spend some time asking around the local taverns (you spend 50gp somehow), and you hear of a local farmer who has a trained dog he would be willing to sell - for the right price. How much is Salty willing to pay?

rredmond

Post by rredmond »

greyarea wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:47 pm
Are we doing carousing in this game or just delving? I’m game either way, just getting clarification.
Prefer just delving.
Holy Schmidt He swears by his pretty floral bonnet...
Cure Light Wounds -- 3/3
Hold Person — 1/1
Updated: 4/16/2024
Bind wounds for 1d3 after each combat

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

greyarea wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:47 pm
The in-town interludes are just to get you guys ready for Delve #5.